Limecrime!

February 13, 2017

Hey guys,

Now that I'm done studying for a test, I have a lot more time to do other things like create looks, write blog posts and work on my bullet journal (which is super fun!).






About a week and a half ago I bought 4 Limecrime lipsticks for a total of $30 with shipping during the 75% off sale. Three of the lipsticks were $5 and one of them was $10. I didn't think I was ever going to buy from Limecrime but considering the price I thought why not give them a go!

I got the shades; Alien (a bright green), Squash (a gorgeous brown-orange), Teacup (a baby blue) and Wisteria (a vampy purple). When I swatched them they didn't dry super quickly but wow the swatches took forever to take off.

Here are some photo's of the lipsticks!







What I think.
Do I think these are worth $20. No, I think $20 is a ridiculous price for any brand but I would say $15 would be a reasonable price! Are they good? Yes I do like these and Squash is my favourite for sure! They're drying but they feel very velvety on my lips hence why they're called Velvetines! They don't transfer from what I've noticed. Their lasting time depends on the shade. For squash I actually had to remove it to get it off whereas Wisteria half came off during dinner and my food wasn't greasy. Wisteria can be very patchy and I did my best to try and even the shade out. Nonetheless I really like these lipsticks but I think I'll wait till they have a sale on because I'm not going to buy them for the full price!

Catch you guys in a few days on my next post!

-Beckysbeautybag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook