July Ipsy

August 10, 2017

Hi guys,



Welcome back to my first post of August! I can't believe it's August already!! This year is flying by but I'm so excited for Autumn! The past week has been crazy! I was offered a new job (accepted) and I also passed my theory test for my drivers licence!

After all that exciting news, are you ready to take a look at my exciting July Ipsy bag? July and August's ipsy bags have been full of amazing products so far!





July Ipsy Bag: Gudetama



Chella- Tantalising Taupe Eyebrow Cream
This is such a convenient product. It's be great if the brush wasn't shite. When I say shite, I mean god awful. The colour is pretty close to the shade I use. It's nice and creamy when applied and looks nice enough on the brows. It gives off a really natural brow look so if you like natural products maybe this could be one to try. With the exception of using a good brush lol.



Caudalíe - Moisturising Sorbet
There's no strong fragrance to this cream ( which is lowkey disappointing.)I enjoy when hand creams have a pretty good fragrance to them. It feels really nice when applied, I'd compare the consistency to my Smashbox primer. I probably would only ever use this product on my hands. I'm far too picky to put this on my face.


Ofra - Single Shadow - Victory
I've wanted to try Ofra cosmetics for so long! I feel like I've heard a lot of hit and misses from different people throughout YouTube and Twitter. This shade is quite gorgeous, it's a true gold. It hits the light beautifully, when the light doesn't hit the shadow it almost looks brown/copper. A little goes a long way! The swatch below was done with one quick swirl. No primer is under the shadow.



Beau Gâchis - Illuminator Brush
Ipsy gave me a Beau Gâchis blending brush a couple months back and I love it. I use it all the time for when I do my eyeshadow, I hardly use my Wet n Wild blending brush anymore. I think these brushes retail at about $8 so that's not bad at all. This brush is tiny compared to the Anastasia Beverly Hills A23.  I bet this brush would be great for highlighting because it's so dense but I've been using it for blending out my concealer around my eyebrows. I blend out the majority with this brush but then will use a tiny brush to get those arches.


Tarte - Deep Dive Cleansing Gel
The smell is very refreshing from this gel.  It woke my skin and myself up when I used it but it doesn't take off makeup that great. I can count on my cetaphil cleansing gel because it takes all of my makeup off. I think I'd put this into a travel bag so I could use it after the pool or whatever to clear my skin before makeup.


Tarte - Ready Set Radiant - Skin mist
I got this for using 600 points on the Ipsy website. I wanted to see how this would compare to Mario Badescu facial spray that I adore. The smell of Tarte's spray is a little off putting.  It smells like raita. Which I love but I don't want to smell like a yogurt dip lol thanks tho. I used this at work one day and it made me look oily as heck. I was not happy at all lmao. Overall I love Tarte but think this is very meh unfortunately.

See you guys on my next post!
-BeckysBeautyBag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook