June Faves

July 26, 2017

Hi guys,

Welcome back! This post was supposed to go up last week but my husband and I had a little staycation for our 2 year wedding anniversary! All our time was focused on each other and it was so much fun! We had a blast and dyed our hair green!

Alright let's get into it!



First up on my faves is;



Luxie Brushes -Foundation Brush - #660 ($23)
I got this brush in my Ipsy bag and was thrilled about it! I've always wanted to try Luxie Brushes! It was so worth the wait! It's so fluffy and soft. I don't particularly like using brushes for my foundation. However, this brush blends the foundation out really nicely & doesn't cling to my dry patches. My makeup turns out really beautiful. I've ditched my Real Techniques sponge...Again. Even using stick foundations, this brush blends everything out so seamlessly. I have a few Luxie brushes in my cart and I'm excited to buy them!



Colourpop - Blotted Lip - $5
This blotted lip is absolutely awesome and it's so easy to use, especially on the go. It's so quick to apply & can last for a good few hours. You can build up the intensity which I really like. It doesn't focus on the dryness on your lips if there's any. It'd be perfect for work or a lunch date with my Hubby. It's also a really great product for Summer! So lightweight and not drying!



Tarte - Rainforest of the Sea Foundation - $39
I forgot how much I loved this foundation! It's so lightweight and a little goes such a long way! I love that you can build the coverage up if needed. This foundation has a medium coverage. I'd recommend this product for people who have dry skin just because it doesn't cling to dry patches and it actually hydrates the skin. This product lasts for a good few hours but it does come off my nose first which is high key annoying. I'm just about out of it which I'm sad about but I got the Tarte stick foundation to replace it. It's going to be tough to see if the liquid or the stick will be my fave.



First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream - $20
I purchased this moisturiser after I ran out of both of my sample sizes! I bought two jars for $20. Both jars are 2oz(56.7g). The pots have lasted me for a long time already. I'm still on my first jar and not that much has gone out of it & I use it everyday! First aid beauty moisturiser has become a holy grail for me. I have tried a LOT of moisturisers in my mere 21 years and this has been the best one yet. If my skin is feeling soft and not dry/flakey. Count me IN. This moisturiser helped stop me from peeling when the sun in New Zealand burned me. I applied some to my shoulders and arms and it cleared up practically over night. I even got my dad hooked on this moisturiser!



Global Beauty Care -Dead Sea Mask - $5
My husband and I got this at TJ Maxx when we were grabbing stuff for a pamper night. (Guys pamper their skin too). I love this mask it removes everything nasty from your skin and leaves it in the best shape. I can see my future in my skin after because it's so clear and bright. Lol. I usually leave it on for 15 minutes and then do a thorough routine involving serums and oils.



Kiss Lashes Black Adhesive - $2.98
I've recently started to get back into falsies again. I wanted to try different lash glue because I felt like the one I had previously was a bit shite and didn't stick properly. After using this glue I'm shocked. I didn't think such a cheap version of lash glue would work so well. I love that it is black because it blends in way better than having awkward white glue all over my eye lmao. My falsies have looked way more natural than they ever have even if they are hella dramatic.

That was my short & sweet June faves! Hope you enjoyed it!
Until next time!

 -BeckysBeautyBag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook