First Impressions

March 19, 2016

Hi everyone! This post is kind of short! I had a very busy 2 weeks, I'd also like to apologise for not posting last week! I'm getting more on top of posts so there should be more coming and not just on Saturdays!






On Tuesday (8th March) the hubby and I went to Portland and whilst we were up there I looked for Tarte's BB cream. I saw it at a Sephora store and they had one in stock! I almost never buy anything at Sephora, I prefer the point system at Ulta honestly. Plus I had X4 points to redeem on any product so obviously I was going with that one!

I finally found an Ulta that had the Tarte BB cream and what a joyous moment that was. No where ever has my shade #TooLight. I got the BB cream in the shade Ivory. It was $36 and was a happy birthday to myself kinda present haha! Anyways, I got 144 points because of the quadruple points. Yesssss!


Since it was my birthday both Ulta and Sephora have beauty gifts for their members. At Ulta, I picked up the deluxe Roller Lash mascara from Benefit which is Ulta's birthday gift for the 1st quarter. Sephora's birthday gift is between 2 products; a Marc Jacobs duo of a gel eyeliner pen and a deluxe lipstick or the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Hydrating Rose Mask. This one was a tough call but I went for the cleanser and mask as it's supposed to be super good for dry skin!


The hydrating rose mask actually has rose petals in it! How cool is that!? It does look a bit weird being all brown but smells so good! It left my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated afterwards!


Back to the BB cream, I wasn't feeling foundation yesterday so I wanted to try out my BB cream. The last time I tried a BB cream it was from Rimmel and oh my god. That was the worst thing ever! It clung to my dry patches like I will cling to my bunny when I get one haha!

This went on like a dream! I used the flat top brush from WetNWild and blended it into my skin. It looked so nice and was like my face but better! It got rid of any redness I have and made my skin look so nice and flawless.


I didn't use translucent powder to finish up the look but just went for mascara and touching up on the brows. I used my Rimmel brow pencil in brunette to shape and fill in any blank spaces. I used the Roller Lash mascara from Benefit and omg?? It made my eyelashes look like I was wearing falsies!


All in all, I really like these products and if you're birthday is coming up make sure to check out the birthday rewards you can get at both Ulta and Sephora! As always thank you for reading and hope you have a great weekend!
                                                                                                                  -BeckysBeautyBag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook