March Faves!

April 02, 2016

Oh hey! Welcome to my March Favourites! My first ever favourites post and I'm super excited to write this post! Lets just jump in, I bet you're as excited as I am haha!





First product in my March faves is the Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette. Lets hold up for just a second. I've had this palette since C H R I S T M A S. That's 4 months ago!!! I feel like I've been missing out by not using this palette! The shadows are so pigmented, creamy and blend like a dream! I can't wait to do more eye looks with this because I've created 2 looks already and LOVED them! 


For $45 I don't think it's a bad steal. If you want to invest in a good eyeshadow palette pick this one up! There's so many looks that can be created and the fallout is little to none! I think Lorac is an underrated company. The palette also comes with an eyeshadow primer. Let me just say that this primer covers up the veins on my lids and wow. I haven't had that on the other primers I've had. I will definitely pick up a bigger size of the primer!



Staying on eyes, I'm going to talk about mascara. If you read my first impressions post, you'd have known that I got the Benefit Roller Lash mascara as a birthday gift from Ulta. I have fallen in love with this mascara because it's like my lashes but better. The wand is really nice but also very plain in comparison to Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara. Which is not a problem by all means. The Roller Lash lengthens my lashes nicely. It's pretty much my go to mascara. If I really want my lashes to stand out I will use the Roller Lash first then do another coat with the Better Than Sex mascara!



I have to mention Stila's 'Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye liner'. This stuff is amazing! I've had it since Christmas and it's the only liner I use now. I threw all of my other ones out. This is the perfect black and it dries matte. It does dry fast and if you get some liner on your lid its easy to get rid of it with a swipe of a cotton bud! It retails for $22 at both Ulta and Sephora. Before I got this I seriously struggled with trying to get that amazing winged liner look! It turns out all I needed was a felt tip liner. I find that felt liners are the easiest way to get a winged liner look. Every time I do a wing now it turns out bomb! So when I run out of this, I will DEFINITELY be picking up another one!


The Tarte BB cream that I bought is amazing and to be honest I think I prefer it more than my Makeup Forever foundation!! The Tarte Bb cream does an excellent job at covering up any redness I have on my face. A little goes a long way! Sometimes when I use MUFE foundation I feel like I have to keep putting product on my redness to cover it, it also does look a little cakey around my forehead. However, i have not experienced any cakeyness with the Tarte. Thank God! It also stays put when I go to work and when I take it off at night it looks like it was just done. I'm very happy about this product, I definitely will buy again and I'm considering getting an actual Tarte foundation! If you have any Tarte foundations let me know what you think!




I finally bought concealer!!! So I'll be doing a post on my recent UD buys because there's been a few items, oops! The concealer I bought was the Urban Decay Naked Skin. Yes I did get the lightest shade haha, #MilkBottleWhite. I was on the fence about whether to get the UD concealer or the Nars Creamy concealer. I decided to go for the UD one as it is supposed to be kinder to people for dry skin! Hollaaaa! This concealer wow, definitely worth the hype! I used it with the tarte foundation and wow did it go so well together, it was like a match made in heaven! I was Fair neutral and this retails for $28.


Next up is nail polish! I feel like I never review nail polish but have so many bottles of it! So I bought a bottle of WetnWild from their new Spring collection. The polish is called 'Breeze on By'. It's a baby blue color, I had to do 2 coats of it because it came out a little patchy with the 1st coat. However, this nail polish actually stayed on for a long time which isn't bad for $1.99!


I bet you're expecting this but y'all know that I think those WetnWild brushes are the absolute bomb! So of course they're going to be in my March faves! If you still haven't picked these up, umm what are you doing!!?? Do you need more convincing? If so, I already done a full review on them last week so check that out if you haven't already!!


I'm going to finish off with lips. I adore the Stila liquid lipsticks! They last so long and are not super drying like some liquid lipsticks can be! My go-to's are Patina and Aria they are my absolute favourites and I love how they look on me! They are $24 for a full sized tube but for a liquid lipstick as good as these, I say go for it!


I hope you enjoyed my March Favourites and I will being seeing you next week! Have a great week and happy makeup shopping!

                                                                                                    -BeckysBeautyBag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook