Pink Perfection Makeup Look

May 29, 2016

Hi everyone!

I apologise for the two week hiatus. My husband and I went to visit my family in Ireland for 2 weeks and it was so much fun! Unfortunately, before the vacation I was working 7 days straight till we left and never had time to write 2 posts for the 2 saturdays we were gone. But enough of that lets get to the makeup!








I've been lusting after the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for sometime now. My mum has all 3 of the Naked palettes and I decided to use her Naked 3 palette for my sisters communion. I loved the look I did and I've been replicating it and upgrading the look ever since. Oh I left out an important part! I purchased the Naked 3 palette at the Dublin airport as it was €45 in duty free shopping. Which was such a good deal because it's still cheaper than if I got it in the States.

So today I started off with a clean washed and moisturised face. I primed my eyelids with the Lorac eyeshadow primer. I took Coconut Creme from the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette as the base and then used Nougat from the same palette and applied that to the lid.


From the Naked 3 palette, I took Limit and put that all over my lids with a large eyeshadow brush. I then took Nooner with a fluffy crease brush and applied that to my crease and outer v. I blended until all the edges were smooth and looked how I wanted them to. I took a smaller eyeshadow brush and sprayed my Elf Makeup setting spray to give it a dampness then I went back to the Naked 3 palette and dipped the brush into Buzz and packed that on my lid.





For an extra bit of sparkle I took Harajuku out of my Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani palette. Before I used this shadow, I took the same small eyeshadow brush and once again had it damp so it picks up the glitter and makes the product pop more. For my brow highlight I used Butter Pecan from the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette. I feel like this color is amazing for a brow highlight it brings the whole eye look together and really makes it pop!



To finish off with the eye makeup, I used the Stila Stay All Day liquid eyeliner. I made a small wing to make the eyeshadow stand out. For mascara, I used both the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and the Benefit They're Real. I applied the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft Brown to my eyebrows with a flat angled brush.



After my eye makeup was done I started on my foundation. I used the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation and wow do I love this foundation! It's so great for dry skin, super hydrating! I then used the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer and covered up any redness I had and under my eyes. I then set the concealer with the lightest shade of my Lorac Pro Contour palette. Continuing on with the Lorac Pro Contour palette I took the lightest contour shade and applied that to the hollow of my cheeks, sides of my nose and my jawline.



I took the Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani blush palette and used the shade Cherry. I applied Cherry with a blush brush to the apples of my cheeks. For that glowww I used So Hollywood from Anastasia Beverly Hills and used the ABH A23 brush. For lipstick I used Angel from Mac and also applied some Mac Lipglass on top to give it a little shine.



There you have it, my Pink Perfection makeup look. I hope you liked it! For next week's post I'll be reviewing Jeffree Star's Skin Frost highlighter which I'm so excited to get!! I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you on the next post!



If you want more updates through out the week check out my instagram account for daily posts! My handle is ;@beckysbeautybag



                                                                                                      -BeckysBeautyBag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook