Urban Decay buys!

May 01, 2016

Hi all!
Hope you've been keeping well. Today I'll be talking about my recent Urban Decay buys and spoiler alert ( I'm in lovvveeeee! ) Continue reading to see what I got and what I think!







Naked concealer
I'm in love with this concealer! It's so lightweight and blends like a dream! It was a tough decision between the Urban Decay concealer or the Nars concealer. In the end I went for UD because that one seemed to be nicer for dry skin. When you hear that, you know you gotta pick it up.
There's a doe foot applicator and it picks up a lot of product! I use my ring finger when blending the concealer. If you're unsure as to why I used my ring finger in comparison to my index or middle finger. It's because the ring finger is way more delicate than any other finger! So there's no harsh pressure on my eyes.


This concealer retails for $28. I find that this concealer doesn't crease on me and look crappy within 10 minutes of applying. I set the concealer with the lightest shade from my Lorac Pro Contour Palette. A light dusting sets it until I have to take my makeup off at night. I really love this concealer, a little goes a long way. I'm definitely going to pick another one up when I start to run out of this one! I definitely would recommend this 100% if you have dry skin and are looking for a great concealer! It doesn't cling to dry patches, a definite must have!

Beached Bronzer.
Okay so I first saw this bronzer on Instagram. I was in lovvveeeee! The packaging is to die for and so summery. The palm trees give a really nice touch to the packaging!  I was between the two shades and there is only 2 bronzers for this collection. There is a light-medium bronzer called Sun Kissed and Bronzed which is a medium-dark bronzer.  I ended up going for Bronzed as I thought the lightest one didn't show up on my skin all that well.


The lighter bronzer just blended into my skin and looked like I had nothing there. So I knew if I ever wanted to contour with this shade I wouldn't be able to. Bronzer isn't something that I own a lot of (any excuse haha). I have this UD one and one from Inglot. The Inglot one I have is more orange than this one. The UD one is so buttery and smooth. Which I love. This retails for $28.00 and is part of Urban Decay's latest collection. The powder in this is finely milled hence why it is so buttery and smooth.



UD X Gwen Stefani Blush Palette.
This palette was on sale during Ulta's 21 day sale and they wanted to go out with a bang so they sold this palette for $22.50. Which is a steal! I picked up the second to last one. I'm super glad I did pick this up because I was on the fence about it. I really like the packaging of it, it looks very elegant. I think I might like the packaging on the blush palette more than the eyeshadow one!


I like to use Angel as a highlighter it works pretty well and gives a nice glow! Cherry is what I usually go for when applying blush however, when I want my blush to come through I will use Easy. I will use Easy with a very light hand, it is very strong against my pale skin so too much will make me look like I'm joining the circus. I haven't used Lo-Fi or OC a whole lot. Lo-Fi I would consider to be a bronzer but I've been too busy trying out the Bronzed bronzer. Hush is also one I haven't tried out a whole bunch but it is something I use if I want the highlighter to pop. Hush has a reflection to it that gives off a peach shimmer.


This is how the swatches turned out on my skin tone. Just be warned that this is how it looks on my skin tone and will no doubt look different on yours. I'm really liking this blush palette and it saved me from buying a highlighter  (until Jeffree Star's Skin Frost comes out haha). So I'm not sure as to why the swatches didn't turn up on my skin all that great so I will definitely upgrade this photo to a better photo of the colours tomorrow!



Thank you for reading my blog post and have a great weekend! I plan to get a second post out on Wednesday with my April Faves!

                                                                                                                     -BeckysBeautyBag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook