Stay inspired

May 02, 2017

Hi guys,








This is just a very short post.

A small start up business had started posting on Twitter and had asked people to send her a message asking why they'd be good for her company/ PR list. I told her all about my blog and what not. She responded a couple of days later and told me the reason why she didn't want me was because my following wasn't that big and I also didn't have all that great of photos. I agree with the followers part , however, I think I have greatly improved on my photos and getting a DSLR has made my photos come out better and it gets me HYPED. You can actually see my looks, it picks up every single detail!

Long story short, I just wanted to write this out because I have a lot of creative friends and I think it's important to know that not everyone will like your art. I think it's also important for people, even me, to realise once you like what you put out who cares?? If you're making bomb art, continue to inspire yourself.

I realised I'm a bad ass bitch and that one person can't bring me down easily. My dad taught me to have thick skin for a reason and this is one of those reasons. Just brush the negative people off. Surround yourself with positive vibes.

Much love.

Rebecca.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook