April Ipsy Bag

May 02, 2017

Alright it's April Ipsy Bag time!







My opinion on the bag: it's okay it's kinda cute. It feels like foam and cheapness. I will be sending this off to my little sister!  I think she'll like it plus I have so many Ipsy bags already. It also smelt a bit weird but I know she'll end up making use out of it.



Items;

Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Blush Brush.

I never had the hype of Lisa Frank in New Zealand when I was growing up well it could've been around but my 7 year old self was interested in all things Harry Potter! A lot of American friends were psyched about these brushes. It's a very soft brush but I'm going to give it to my sister who is in complete infatuation with unicorns at the moment. I know she'll use it more than I probably will. The brush is super soft and it didn't look like a cheap brush like some of these typically do. This is in regard to the unicorn design as I've seen brushes like this where the plastic is coming off and just looks so tacky. They pulled off a great design and I think if you really like Lisa Frank you'l enjoy these brushes!



PS Cosmeceutical Infused Nail Lacquer in Southern Sand

I like to test out nail Polish and see how long it can last before I wear it properly and chips off in a day. My best friend had gotten me some Wet N Wild nail polish for my birthday and wow it stayed on for like 2 weeks when I was in NZ! This polish from Ipsy was good I'd say it lasted me an average of about 5 days. It strengthens your nails which is super nice. It has grapefruit seed oil which keeps nails hydrated and healthy! I feel like the colour could be nicer but then again I like my nails to be poppin when I wear nail polish! So nudes aren't typically my thang.



H20+ Beauty - Elements Keep it Fresh Cleanser

I was surprised that I had gotten a 60ml bottle in my bag! That's crazy! I don't think I've ever gotten a sample from Ipsy that's this big!? I still need to test this product out but I've been using my Cetaphil cleanser since March and it's just been working so well for my skin. I don't want to use another product in the mix and fuck up my progress. So I'll probably just wait till I'm all out of my Cetaphil which will be a sad day!



Mica Beauty - Highlighting powder #3

When I first saw this in my bag all I thought was meh because I don't tend to go for powder highlighters. Although, after trying it out I really like it oh my goodness. It's so pretty when it's applied on top of eyeshadow. I think it might be a bit too chunky to use it as a highlighter but then again I don't like chunky highlighters. I will definitely use this on my eyes or on top of lipstick!





ColourPop Gel Pencil in Swerve

I was so excited to try out the gel pencils ever since they were released and KathleenLights was showcasing them all! I got Swerve in my bag and that's described as the blackest black. When I swatched it, it was incredibly creamy and I was thinking about looks I could do with the more colourful ones seeing as they're so creamy! There's no tug on them which I'm grateful for. It did kind of wear off my water line quite quickly but that's also because I hadn't put a lot on my lower lash line. Plus I have hella watery eyes! I really like these and will definitely buy some more colourful ones! In addition, when I swatched the pencil it lasted all night and didn't come off till I was in the shower the next day!



Thanks for reading April's Ipsy Bag! Would you enjoy the products I got?
Keep an eye out for my March/April faves coming in the next couple of days! 

-BeckysBeautyBag 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook